Dc fix Cubia Pattern Self-Adhesive Vinyl Floor Tile
Peel & stick vinyl floor tiles are easy to fit yourself. There’s no need to employ a professional fitter so the overall cost of your new flooring is very economical. The individual tiles can be laid on flat, hard, clean surfaces including existing wood and tiled flooring. Ensure the surface is completely level prior to installation to achieve an optimal finish (levelling may be required).
Installation of Cubia Pattern self-adhesive floor tiles requires a utility knife and is clean, easy and dust-free. Due to the peel & stick feature, no additional glue is normally required, if you have any issues with the tiles sticking, then glue can be used.
- Quick, easy and budget-friendly DIY product, no need for professional fitter
- Durable, self adhesive PVC tiles
- Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms, hallways
- Not suitable for a floating floor like lino or laminate for example
- Coverage: 1 box = 1m2
- Tile size: 30.48cm x 30.48cm (1.2mm thick)
- Can be easily cut to size – Simply score and snap
- Warmer underfoot than ceramic or porcelain
- Vivid Stars self-adhesive floor tiles are removable
Click here for our guide on how to work out how much material you’ll need.
Click here for instructions on how to apply kitchen wraps
Click here for FAQ’s
Click here for “how to” videos