Skip to main content
You will need:
A general purpose kitchen cleaner & sponge. A utility knife and a pair of scissors. A soft cloth.
1: Clean the tiles thoroughly to remove any grease or dirt, then leave to dry.
2: Peel away the backing paper and position the sticker directly over the tile. Note: the sticker needs to fit neatly over the tile and must not overlap onto the grout line.
3: Using a dry cloth, smooth the sticker into position, pushing any bubbles out to the edges. Ensure all 4 sides are stuck down firmly.
- Smooth ceramic wall and floor tiles
- Drywall painted in a satin or gloss paint
- Laminated surfaces (e.g. Formica, melamine, IKEA furniture)
- Linoleum, vinyl, and laminate flooring
- Parquet and varnished woodSealed concrete
- Sealed polished stone (e.g. granite, marble, terrazzo)
- Glass, Metal, Plastic, Acrylic, Perspex
SURFACES TO AVOID
- Rough or textured wall and floor tiles
- Irregular edged tiles or pocked surfaces (e.g. handmade tiles, tumbled marble)
- Drywall painted in a matte, velour, or chalk finish
- Cracked paint, old wallpaper
- Unsealed subflooring, unsealed plywood, or raw wood
- Waxed or oiled wood panelling
- Unsealed concrete or stone tiles
- Ceramic tiles with a wax coating
- Cork or any other porous surface
- Damp or cracked surfaces
- Brick or slate
IMPORTANT! The sticker must not overlap the grout line.Not suitable for tiles with curved edges.
The stickers can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and general, non-abrasive household cleaners. Avoid scrubbingand harsh chemicals. Wipe away splashes which may stain (eg curry or tomato) immediately.
error: Content is protected !!